Wednesday 23 September 2009

Bunny love

I'd like to introduce you to a new member of the family - Shadow the Sock Bunny. It is impossible to look at him without going "Aah - how sweet!"



Princess Bunchy has been taking photos of him playing hide and seek with his new friends, and soaking up the sun in the garden.




He is a cousin to Widget, the most adorable little person, whose adventures can also be found here; take a look - they make us laugh out loud in the office, even when the figures are at their most recalcitrant.




Princess Bunchy and I are suffering from a severe case of Sock Bunny love, and are hoping that we find more of the little dears in our Christmas stockings. Which one is your favourite?

12 comments:

Michela said...

They're all so cute! My fave is the little one on the left!
Hope Father Christmas could read your post! ;-)

Pipany said...

Like them all Pomona and also loved your last, very philosophical post. Great stuff x

Victoria - Florence and Mary said...

So cute!

Victoria xx

...Nina Nixon... said...

'Aaaaawwww' how cute?!

Nina x

Unknown said...

What cute little bunnies. I'm guessing with a name like WIDGET, the cousine is a bloggers..he-he...

Anonymous said...

My goodness what characters, they look so loveable. I think your pictures show them off nicely. best wishes Julie.C

Reading Tea Leaves said...

It has to be Widget - and I love his diary blog too!

Jeanne x

A Bun Can Dance said...

Hello Pomona
Aren't they gorgeous?!
Thank you for your story about your darning mushroom. Sad indeed that nobody knew what it was... but I'm not surprised!
Exciting to hear you are considering the challenge too - we can all share ideas and tips - it will be great! And I think we will learn so much about ourselves as we go along...
Happy days
Denise x

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

They are very sweet! I could see Miss P liking one of the pink ones. Cute little faces.
Isabelle x

Lola Nova said...

Sweet little critters.

Glad to hear you are thinking of the challenge. I had to put some real thought into it, and why I was doing it. I am sure I will wax philosophically on my blog about it some time ;)

I will be posting about your 'giving it all away' soon, if you don't mind.

jennyflowerblue said...

Awww, a lovely warren of bunnies-may they multiply as quickly as the real deal!

Susan McShannon-Monteith said...

We are not too familiar with this delightful bunny here but anything that inspires the aaaawwwws of adults must surely hold a place in one's heart.
Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails